Home Top Ad

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

CO-HUSTLERS IN THE STREET || A poem by Peter Swot

Share:

CO-HUSTLERS IN THE STREET
In the streets of my hometown,
Are many hustlers pacing up and down,
Scavenging the nook and cranny of the world,
All to prevent poverty in their world.

I peeked at them with compassion,
Stared at myself but felt an omission,
Oh! Riches and wealth are omitted,
I and they lack them, I muttered.

If asked before being sent to the world,
I might leave my father's sperm weak,
But God says, man in this world,
Has come with a purpose, so I seek.

I seek my wealth to west but with sweat,
I seek my purpose but with pitiful pursuit
I seek riches to north like the restless wretched,
Cry within until I am carefully comforted.

All in all, wealth got in pain,
Never ends in vain,
Riches got in sorrow,
Will surely last till tomorrow.

© Peter Swot

No comments