Home Top Ad

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

THE IMMACULATES ACT III SCENE 3

Share:
                              (Act III Scene 3)
        (Coming from Ventura mall on a Saturday evening by 5:00, Elijah and Mary discusses                 about their experience)

Mary: I can’t believe you redeemed your vow to take me out today.

(Elijah pinches her; she cries and eyes him inquisitively)

Elijah: (defensively) you don’t have to get worked up, that’s just to tell you that you’re not                     dreaming.
Mary: (furiously) is that why you want to cut out me to pieces? Your girlfriend would have to            endure so many things.
Elijah: (with a pacifying tone) sorry dear, the rare gem among the rarest diamond, I’ll play Timi Dakolo’s Iyawo mi for you.
Mary: (eyes him disgustingly) for your cousin? Well, I prefer Simi’s Joromi, so get prepared               to play the sax cover for me!
Elijah: I can see the Solftonic Entertainment’s presentation has made some imprint on you.
Mary: of course, that live presentation was awesome; c’mon mehn! Those guys are very                    good.
Peller: (nods in affirmation) I’m a music person myself and to be candid those guys are                      experts; I heard they also play for wedding receptions.

                (A motorcyclist speeds off beside them)

Mary: oh! That cyclist’s shirt resembles one of bro Peller’s shirts.
Peller: (suspiciously) when did you start monitoring his shirt, have you been visiting him in                  his room?
Mary: haba! He’s fond of wearing it now, why would I go to his house?
Peller: just be careful in your dealings with him. The bible says ‘let him that thinketh he                       standeth take heed lest he fall’ you see, I don’t want your destiny to be truncated.
Mary: (exasperated) and what does that suppose to mean? He is an executive in the                          fellowship and if you don’t trust him, don’t you trust me too? Or are you still holding my            past against me? (She leaves him and takes Bodija route)
Peller: (softly to himself) what have I said wrong?

                                                      (Lights fade)

No comments