Home Top Ad

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

THE IMMACULATES written by Oladoyin Micheal: ACT IV SCENE 1

Share:


(Act IV Scene 1)
(At about 9:15pm on Monday, Elijah is worried that his cousin, Mary is not back from the fellowship)
Mary: (enters) peace be unto this house
Elijah: (kneels and raises his hands towards heaven in praise) glory be to God! Covenant keeping God. What kept you that late, ugh?
Mary: I would’ve arrived some minutes ago but for Bro Peller who I helped to get to his room, he almost fainted on our way home.
Elijah: why would you… (He swallow the remaining words with the fear Mary might flare up) anyway, how is he now?
Mary: He is now fine. I’m tired; I’ll just take my bathe and sleep.
Peller: you say what? I’ve prepared dinner already or have you eaten?
Mary: no, I don’t have an appetite and...
Peller: (jokingly) liar! You’ve eaten somewhere! Is that not oil on your right leg. (Mary looks at her oily leg and force a smile) just go and take your bathe.
(Lights fade)

No comments