Home Top Ad

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

My precious black pen || A poem by Fadara Mayokun-God's own

Share:
My precious Black Pen,
Where hath thou?
My hand staggers for your embrace
To put few thesis into black and white.
Oh gracious Black Pen
Hear the orchestration of my fingers
Beeping on you for some scribblings.
☹☹☹
The soloist of my thought is ready
To sprout out the blooming magma of voice in paper,
Please ☹ reveal thy self oh able Black pen.
If thou has compass, draw me nearer to your corner
Oh my Black Pen,
I long for your presence, the red pen is here already
But only you can quench the thirst of my hand.

The flavour of your ink alone fill the pew of my heart,
It spits sonorous voice of thought;
Slashing oaks into two and gaining ranging heart to boost.
I plead thee, Where hath Thou oh Black Pen?
💔💘💔

_©Fadara Mayokun. E_

No comments