Home Top Ad

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

A WALK TO THE MOON by Fadara Mayokun-God's Own

Share:
A WALK TO THE MOON

Right in the front of the glowing stars,
Some missing, leaving behind scary scars.
Just before the rise of Pluto,
I set my pace in a race to find a suitor.

Now lost with the lonely moon,
With my backpack on a solemn noon.
It seduced me into craving for love
To proof my angels of list and curve.
She lured me into telling her the one
Which isn't just for me to overrun;
So I confessed my feelings to the virgin Mary
Splitting out the truth that might soon vary.

They were so afraid of me
Maybe because of the intrigue or I'm just mean.
Unknown to me, it'll always be a dead love story
That'll surely end in dept and agony.
So I ran thousands of miles afar from moon,
Chasing after its dart and loom
For me to catch up with the kite of love
that was flying high in the sky with a gurn

But here I am again,
Back from the walk with no gain
No love, no lust, just rust
Of a doomed walk to the moon.

14/02/19
©Fadara Mayokun. E
#PoeticSamurai

No comments