Home Top Ad

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

THE LONG WAY BACK HOME A poem written by God's Own (Fadara Mayokun Emmanuel)

Share:
THE LONG WAY BACK HOME

Back driver was I called,
With no diaper to damp my damages.
Setting the rear mirror projecting negative
So was I with the little mistress back home.
I was pitched to be manned,
Against the parking lot of my worth,
but she drives me with her heels against the wind
Swaying me aimlessly with my wheel of thought
just because of her ill pitched peep
That continue to beckon on my like a seal.

Little I knew of the coming dew
on our long way home
Touring along the rocky path of seduction.
Not really an hike but I was told to dive .
To dive deep beyond the seven seas
while I'm still on the crust.
Thought cut through my flesh as of Saul's
But still nothing to be compared to her heat of stray.
So I gathered my two hearts, telling her I'm taking the gloves off,
Off the wheel of being tossed
And embarking on the seems short way home,
Bluntly she obliged, insisting on taking the long way home,
But my body is at war with my feelings,
Diving me sanely to the myriad of her sooth
So my soul jumped out of its tiring structure, to grip the unrepenting Mistress.
But it's too late for the willing soul
For the long journey back home has reached its perfect pitch.

Poet: Fadara Mayokun Emmanuel (God's Own)
He is a Nigerian artist, poet, painter and a motivational speaker.
Click https://worldartsmagazine.blogspot.com/2019/04/about-author-of-long-way-home-fadara.html?m=1 to learn more about him.


No comments