Home Top Ad

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

WHAT I WANT THEM TO SAY (A POEM BY FADARA MAYOKUN.E)

Share:


 What have I to do?
When all dreams chased comes true
All awards lined up on the wall
And certificates fills the archive in the hall
Will all fades away and fall.

What a piece written on?
if I fails to give you every word to burn
All the cheers and chorus
From you all will be horrors

What will you'll think of me?
What will be your chorus in my hymn?
I want you all to echo
He's the man whose page never fades
When everything crashed and went down into the caves
He never loose his lyrics nor miss his rhyme.
That's what I want them to say.

What if they all read my book
And they all took the bait but breaks the hook?
What a pointless legacy!
What if generations passed
And all sees the answer to the asked?
What if they all know my name
But never see beyond my face?
What a wasted bullet for Christ!

I want them to say,
He fought the good fight,
Not considering his might or height;
Every lines in his letter
Heals us and makes us feel better,
Each epistle he wrote
Gave us peace and promised us a life beyond.

I want God to say!
Welcome Son, Welcome Home.

No comments